SyncroGenius HD / SyncroGenius HD-Pro
Master Clock Generator especially designed to cater for all video and digital audio synchronisation requirements within the post-production, studio & broadcasting industry.
Will Genlock to:
- HD Tri-level sync and SD Bi-Level sync video signals.
- AES and Word Clock digital audio reference sync signals.
- LTC audio time code.
- GPS 1MHz, 2MHz, 5MHz, & 10MHz reference clock.
Major Features include:
- Selectable input reference with auto detection of video formats.
- All HD frame rates selectable in progressive scan & interlaced 1080 or 720.
- All SD frame rates selectable and available independently of HD outputs.
- HD & SD outputs can be genlocked to any input reference or set as master house sync.
- Simultaneous AES & Word Clock outputs genlocked and phase coherent to input reference.
- Pull up/down sample rate adjustable to suit all film, video and audio applications.
- Ultra low jitter performance & ultra high frequency stability using true DDS direct digital synthesis.
- Memory settings for up to 3 individual recallable input/output configurations.
- GPI 9way D connector giving front panel memory setting remote control and PSU & Genlock status.
- Tamper proof front panel “lockout” switch.
- Broadcast Pack Option - Adds Ovened crystal for AES-3 Grade 1(better than 0.7ppm over 12months) output reference and dual mains inlets and dual power supplies.
- Master Clock Generator for AES, Word Clock & HD/SD Video Black and Burst
Genlocks from HD/SD Video, AES or WordClock, GPS or LTC input reference signals.
Selecting "Internal" makes the SyncroGenius an exceptional Master Video SPG & Digital Audio Reference generator.
All HD 1080/720 & SD frame rates including slow PAL can be generated, either from input reference or internal TXO or * Oven'd crystal.
*Dual redundant built in PSU's with 2 mains inlets ensures continuous operation & reliability.
* Optional Broadcast Pack fitted to HD & HD-Pro versions
AES Digital Signal Distribution
A practical and cost effective solution for distributing digital AES / EBU signals between studios or dubbing theatres, or in multi-machine copying setups
This is suitable for use in distributing D2 or Betacam format video recorder's digital audio track layouts around any studio, dubbing facility, or copying suite.
For an alternative method of distribution, where the source is only a single AES / EBU digital signal, a suggestion is to connect a short XLR/F - XLR/M lead between one of the outputs and loop it across to the other input. This will then allow a 1 in > 9 out signal distribution configuration.